I’M GAME (2026) – Movie Review, Story, Cast & Release Date


CineVerse USA - Movie Review & Exclusive Stream

CineVerse USA

Exclusive US Stream & Review

I’m Game (2026) – New Comedy Movie You Need to Watch! 🎬😂

Click Play to Unlock (Step 1/3)

SPONSORED / FEATURED LINKS

Movie Storyline & Review Breakdown

Overview:I’M GAME follows a fearless gambler whose life revolves around luck and risk. He believes he can overcome almost anything by trusting his instincts and taking chances. However, his confidence is tested when a series of unexpected events completely changes the direction of his life. What begins as a dangerous game gradually becomes a much bigger struggle involving powerful enemies, family, survival, and a wedding that could determine the fate of everyone involved. The protagonist must face challenges that are far beyond anything he expected. As the story progresses, the line between luck and danger becomes increasingly difficult to separate. With action, suspense, fantasy elements, and unexpected turns, I’M GAME takes the audience on a high-stakes journey where every decision can have serious consequences. Cast Dulquer Salmaan as Dan John Samyuktha Viswanathan Mysskin Kayadu Lohar Antony Varghese Kathir Vinay Forrt Parth Tiwari Aadam Ashish Mathew Movie Details Movie: I’M GAME Year: 2026 Language: Malayalam Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller, Fantasy Director: Nahas Hidhayath Writers: Nahas Hidhayath, Ismail Aboobacker, Sajeer Baba, Bilal Moidu Producers: Dulquer Salmaan, Jom Varghese Music: Jakes Bejoy Cinematography: Jimshi Khalid Editor: Chaman Chacko Production Company: Wayfarer Films U.S. Release Date: September 3, 2026 Runtime: Approximately 3 hours

Post a Comment

0 Comments